Nov 19, 2021 ●15 min read
Take a Personal Loan to Enjoy Your Dream Vacation Today: Here's How
As tourist sites around the world resume their operations and start accepting visitors, after the COVID-19 stint, one thought which must have crossed all our minds is that "I need to travel and enjoy a vacation!"
However, among the several ill-effects of the pandemic, one which outlasted the most is how it negatively affected both our earning capabilities as well as drained our savings. Thus, chances are, that although most of us want to experience a vacation, we are constrained by funds.
But luckily for us, these days you can easily apply for an instant personal loan and use the amount to fund your dream vacation, and in today's blog post I will share with you everything you need to know about the process. Without further ado, let's get started.
One of the first and most important aspects we ought to understand is the meaning of a personal loan in Pune.
In simple terms, a personal loan can be understood as a financial instrument which we can leverage to borrow a certain amount of funds, usually in the range of ₹10,000 to ₹120,000 and pay back the same via a flexible repayment plan, while enjoying a competitive rate of interest.
However, one of the best features of a personal loan lies in the fact that the lender does not constraint you on your spending avenue. Once you have the loan amount in your account, you can use it for anything, right from paying your vehicle down payment to paying for a well deserved vacation.
Now that you understand the concept of a personal loan, let us dive into how you can use the same for your vacation.
As I shared earlier, the best aspect of a personal loan lies in the fact that you can use the loan amount for anything and everything, and paying for a vacation is truly one of the best uses.
In order to avail a personal loan for your vacation, simply follow the steps outlined below.
● Go to the Google Play Store and search for the Zincash application.
● Once you locate it, simply download and install this AI powered personal loan application in your smartphone.
● Initiate the application process by first sharing your full name, Aadhar card number and mobile number registered with Aadhar card.
● Once done, proceed with completing the rest of the application process, by sharing your personal information, such as residential address, current address, email address, PAN card number etc.
● Proceed in the application by sharing your professional information such as employment type (salaried or self employed), monthly in hand income, total business vintage or years of employment, name of organization etc.
● Once you submit your application, Zavron will assess your application and take a call on approving your loan request or not.
● Post approval, all you need to do is apply for the loan amount of your choice (₹10,000 to ₹120,000) and within the next few business days, you will receive the loan amount in your bank account.
● Additionally, the Zincash application will display your loan amortization schedule as well, as in the amount of EMI you are liable to pay every month and the date of consecutive payments.
The best part of applying for a personal loan from the Zincash application is the fact that once the loan amount is delivered to your bank account, your EMI repayment will start and you can make this repayment via any of your preferred payment methods right from UPI and Debit Card to Net Banking and Mobile Wallets.
Now that you are aware, how you can leverage a personal loan from Zincash to pay for your vacation, there are a couple of aspects you need to keep in mind.
When we are in urgent requirement of funds, one thought which often escapes our mind is that a personal loan is not free money. Although Zincash charges you a competitive rate of interest, you are still under legal obligation to pay back the EMI amount every month, and the same will be calculated taking into account the interest being charged on your loan.
Thus, before you apply make sure it is engraved in your mind that a personal loan in Hyderabad for vacation is not free money and you have to pay it back regularly.
In lieu of the earlier point, in some cases borrowers often forget their EMI repayment dates. Either a forced habit or a truly careless mistake, this can have severe negative effects on your overall financial health.
For instance, if you miss your repayment obligation even for one month, you will incur late payment charges and extra interest, while if you miss the same for four consecutive months, the same will be reported to the credit bureau resulting in a severe downgrade to your credit rating.
The best way around this, is to set up an NEFT mandate right when you have the amortization schedule with you. This way, the lender can deduct the EMI amount automatically from your bank account every month on the stipulated date and you will never miss your payment obligation.
Last but not the least, since a personal loan from Zincash is unsecured in nature, as in you are not required to pledge any asset or collateral to avail the features of the loan, it essentially translates to the fact that it's impact on your credit score is higher.
This means that if you pay back your EMIs on time, your credit score will keep increasing, however if you miss your payments, your credit score will take a hit and consequently your ability to avail the features of a credit instrument in the future.
Today, applying for and subsequently getting approved for a personal loan has become easier than ever before thanks to the emergence of personal loan apps like Zincash, which leverage AI technology. And the best part, you can easily use this application to fund your dream vacation.
So what are you waiting for, go ahead and download the Zincash application today from the Google Play Store.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE